From here too have to go immigration. They put you in a room with the whole flight.
Then more us every could minutes as we get close to the head of the line.
Line run by the cost guard. They ask for all my papers, passport, one health #, travel insurance, vaccine card, negative PCR test. All good. However, apparently, I got my test one day to early.
So, now have to quarantine for 5 days. They pick a hotel got $80 something dollars. I asked if I could choose my own. He says yes, but, it'll have to be governments approved as a quarantine hotel.
I find one for $14/night. The pix look decent. They approve it. https://www.agoda.com/oyo-134-the-bedstation/hotel/manila-ph.html?los=4&children=0&checkOut=2022-03-07&pid=Email&adults=2&cid=1772772&checkIn=2022-03-03&c=inquiry_booking&rooms=1&referrer=af_tranid%3DeMTTxyuoaqrXuoFoYgnPhg%26af_r%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.agoda.com%2Foyo-134-the-bedstation-vaccinated-staff%2Fhotel%2Fmanila-ph.html%26los%3D4%26children%3D0%26checkOut%3D2022-03-07%26pid%3DEmail%26adults%3D2%26cid%3D1772772%26checkIn%3D2022-03-03%26c%3Dinquiry_booking%26rooms%3D1
Now a taxi line. Long line.
Get in the taxi, he seems like he has no idea how to get to where we're going. But he has gps. Hopefully, we get there.
We get there. It's in what looks to be a bad neighborhood. Dingey, etc... Whatever, I just need a play to wait 5 days.
The room is ok.
Note I have to figure out how to reschedule my flight.
Call Philippine Airlines since they are the airline I'll be travelling on my next leg.
About an hour over the phone to find out they can't help because I bought through agent / Qatar airlines.
Call Qatar. No none of these phone numbers with. Can't get into touch with anyone. Hours. Called 20 different phone business.
Contact them through Twitter. No help there. Was late. Was tired, frustrated, hungry, took a shower, did some organization, then went to bed.
I have a phone call with Nephrologist via phone.
Decided to book a separate one-waY to bacolod just once. About $100 including travel issuance and over weight bags.
Went to bed.
She called (nephrologist). We reviewed boys results. All my numbers are good. Looks like intermittent fasting is helping. Sugar is high. Lay off if carbs.
Now I'm on hold with the website I bought the tickets though.. we'll see what happens.
When i got to Manila, they told me i have to quarantine for 5 days. I spent a majority of last night and today so far on the phone trying to figure out what to do.
Philippine Airlines told me to call Qatar airways.
Qatar Airways told me to call u, my travel "agency".
I called. Was in hold for almost an hour, then the call dropped.
Called you back. On hold again for close to an hour. Call again for dropped. I'm on the phone now going on 30 minutes.
Tried to send email though your website.
Can someone call, text, or email me so that we can work though this?!
Got the following error
Have you considered switching to Verizon with all the network issues you are having?
ReplyDeleteI haven't looked into it. But, the hotel has relatively reliable internet. My phone does generally work here.
ReplyDelete