The plan, I have 2 students do far:
Rheena speaks the best English of anyone in Treshermanos (the village they live in).
Laica, while she reads and writes in English pretty well, she's too "shy" to actually speak it in front of me so, hopefully, they'll subside overtime.
We're going to start with "Soul Purpose". Rheena has already done the exercise.
We'll use hers to help Laica do hers. Once we've established their "Soul Purpose", we'll use this to guide us forward.
Our curriculum will consist of
English, reading, writing, speaking, Grammer, and "American-isms".
Computer basics. Here's how so use the computer... Typing.
Then Google docs.
We'll see how it goes.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget, I'm raising $ until 04/03/2022 for this project (Philippine Vocational School). Can you help? Every bit counts. https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8HL5qm66vG
Three weeks in and finally we have opening day! Live stream the class?
ReplyDeleteHmmm. Not sure how I feel about that. But I should.
DeleteHmmm. Not sure how I feel about that. But I should.
Delete