Friday, March 4, 2022

Day 5 - Saturday - Trying to Get out of Quarantine

It's 6:55a here. I've been up most of the night trying to figure out how to get out of this quarantine. 

Still haven't heard from anyone on when I'm getting swab tested. According to my One Health Pass, I'm to be swabbed on my 5th day of been here and then, 24-48 hours for the results. 
so, while the local guidelines say that if one is vaccinated, they don't need to quarantine, they've quarantined me. 

Some possible reasons... 
They don't have Johnson & Johnson here and don't understand that it only requires one shot. They are used to people having multiple shots on their vaccine cards.

Supposed to have negative RT-PCR test results within 48 hours before entering the country... I got my results on the 27th, left USA on the 1st. Arrived in Philippines on the 3rd. There may be some technicalities there. Because of timing and time zones. My "real time" on Philippines 3rd of March is the 2nd of March. So real time, would mean I should have gotten my test done on the 28th instead of the 26th. 

In the meantime, here's last night's dinner, beef and rice, between the price, delivery, & tip, cost about $6usd...

Including flan for dessert

Ive been working on a crowd funding "pitch" to get help on this life changing journey...

What do you think?  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JOPtlF5k7cv2LeHAc0UTOnire618G5LxDVtaE1he9DY/edit?usp=drivesdk

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking we should set the crowdfunding goal at a reachable level, something like the cost of dinner or a hotel stay.

    ReplyDelete

money & rides

Their money... The exchange rate was roughly 51p to $1. So, $100usd = $5,271.70. It was a bit hard to tell what was going to be cheap vs. ex...