Friday, March 18, 2022

Chanoch LeNaar Al Pea Darko - Teaching Students According to Their Needs

We plan to find the strengths and passion of each student and nurture that into a career. "You are who you've been around" - We will be using mentorship/apprenticeship type of program to help our students succeed.

Some of the ideas on how to do this come from the highschool I graduated from in MN.

The founder of the school, my principal, Terry Fenne, in my mind was revolutionary in his concept. I wish that it still existed in the way that it did while I was attending. Seems that it's got legislated out of the "magic sauce" that made it truly an amazing school.

While I'm here, I may as well enjoy some of the beautiful views.


2 comments:

money & rides

Their money... The exchange rate was roughly 51p to $1. So, $100usd = $5,271.70. It was a bit hard to tell what was going to be cheap vs. ex...