This is definitely not how I saw my life going when I was a youngin'. Momma always said "shift happens". So, shift it is. I'm in my way to Philippines to accomplish 2 things. 1) Setting up a vocational school in a small farm / village 2) meeting up with a Philippine woman I hope so be my final "stop". This blog will be about my journey up until now and where it goes from here. How did I get here? Where will this road take me? Stay tuned.
Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
money & rides
Their money... The exchange rate was roughly 51p to $1. So, $100usd = $5,271.70. It was a bit hard to tell what was going to be cheap vs. ex...
-
After spending about 2 hours writing this blog... tired me, managed to somehow erase it. No control-z won't bring it back... I spent d...
-
Well, got into Manila just fine. From here too have to go immigration. They put you in a room with the whole flight. Then more us every co...
-
Still on flight to Qatar. 3 more hours left. I'll be in Qatar for 9 hours before leaving to Manila. I don't know what the airport is...
No comments:
Post a Comment