March 7th, is my 5th day in quarantine, thus qualifying my for the "swab" test. Seems crazy. Feels like it was so much longer.
But, for like 2 days before, trying to navigate the "system" to make sure I get tested the moment I'm "allowed" to, seems like took forever.
They won't tell me when on the 7th they're going to come.
So, another day "sitting around". Without knowing what the rest of my trip looks like.
11a rolls around. I decide to email the Philippine Red Cross, to see if there's any way to know when they are coming.
I get an email back, around 12:15p stating that they have been dispatched and that they're are others before me and to sit tight. They'll be here today.
They arrive around 3p-ish... The whole thing takes about 2 minutes. Check my paperwork, mouth swab. Nose swab. Both sides.
They tell me that results can take 24-48 hours. But, it's likely, I could get results before midnight.
Great! On one hand, that's good news... On the other, now I can't sleep. Checking the website ever couple hours or so.
Results come in late morning on the 8th... Surprise! Negative. No shit.
Now, I can reschedule my ticket to Bacolod... The closest airport to the village... Well, 3 hour drive + 1.5 hour walk from airport.
Flight booked for 4:45a on the 9th. In order to make sure I make that flight, I figure I have to leave to airport around 1a on the 9th.
10 days to Bacolod. One could take a cruise liner or one could... Avi it up... Let me know where to send the easy button to. You can put it right next to the electric toothbrush.
ReplyDelete😂 yup. More details on the way
ReplyDeleteWater buffalo!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's coming 😜 patience Danielson
Delete